For Teachers Resources to Teach Anna
Our team has prepared a teaching guide with suggestions on how to incorporate Anna into your curriculum.
Featured Sources for Teaching
Below are the sources highlighted by the lesson plan.
- keyboard_arrow_right Alexander Rider illustration of Anna leaping from the window
- keyboard_arrow_right Anna: An Animated Historical Drama
- keyboard_arrow_right Her Story: From Anna to Ann Williams
- keyboard_arrow_right Public exchange between William Gardiner and George Miller
- keyboard_arrow_right Excerpts from Slavery and the Domestic Slave-Trade in the United States by Ethan Allen Andrews
- keyboard_arrow_right Ann Williams case summary from O Say Can You See